Wednesday 13 April 2016

March Wrap Up


I did so much reading this month! Go me.

1. Trimalchio's Feast by Petronius 3/5

This was entertaining but so very very confusing. I had no idea what was going on or who was narrating it but it was fun to read.

2. Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.

I'll have a review up of this one soon.

3. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini.

I'll have a review up of this one soon.

4. Fire Walker by Josephine Angelini.

I'll have a review up of this one soon.

5. The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida 3.5/5

This was such a moving novel. With assistance this book was written by an autistic boy who can hardly speak. Yet his words were so eloquent when written. The main reason this didn't get more out of five is because it isn't the sort of book I read. I never enjoy non-fiction as much.

6. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine 4/5

This was such an enjoyable novel. The idea that no-one is allowed to have real books. Only copies. So clever! I just felt it took a while to get interesting.

7. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black 4/5

Similar situation with this. It took a while to get started and then seemed to be over in a snap. However, I loved how folklore was interwoven in this.

8. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard.

I'll have a review up of this one soon.

9. Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan.

I'll have a review up of this one soon.

10. East of West Volume 1. by Johnathan Hickman & Nick Dragotta 4.5/5

This is such an amazing graphic novel series. Following the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Just read it.

11. Chew Volume 2 by John Layman & Rob Guillory. 4/5

Just go read it.

Those are all the books I've read this month.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?