Saturday 26 March 2016

Literary List #9 - Worlds I'd Like to Live in.


There are so many amazing worlds created by authors and if I could I'd hop between all of them. These are just a few of my favourite worlds.


1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.

Even though the world is in turmoil I'd still love to live here. Particularly as a new blood, it'd be so much fun to have a power regardless of the fact I'm being hunted...


2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard 

Basically I wanna be a witch. Maybe one with control over the Elements?


3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. 

I'd be so useful in an apocalypse. 


4. Wings by Aprilynne Pike. 

Ignoring the fact that I live in a uniform of black clothes and doc martens I'd love to be a fairy. Especially in a world where there is a secret school for them to learn magic.


5. Glass House by Rachel Caine 

Vampires are so cool, even the ones that suck... (Get my joke ;) ) Seriously though I'd love to be friends with the guys that live in the glass house. It'd be so much fun. (Sidetone: I recently met Rachel Caine. She's so dang cool.)


What worlds do you want to be a part of?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?