Saturday 16 January 2016

Literary List #1 - Books You Wished Had A Spin Off Series


I wanted to start a new feature here on my blog called Literary List. Every Saturday I will post a list of books based on a specific idea. For this one I'm going with 'Books That I Wish Had A Spin Off Series'. 


1. Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin. 

I know we got the beautiful hardback history book and Knight of the Seven Kingdoms but how cool would an entire series be set during the wars of Westeros. 


2. Harry Potter by J.K Rowling. 

Literally anything. Dumbledore's childhood. Harry as an adult. Anything. 


3. Die for me by Amy Plum. 

I think seeing how each of the characters became revenants would be awesome. 


4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah  J. Maas.

Seeing the courts in their full power before everything hit the fan would make an awesome novella.


5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Previous Hunger Games? Yes please. 


That concludes my first literary list. If this takes your fancy please feel free to give it a go or simply leave your responses in the comments below. 

Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?