Wednesday 26 August 2015

Signed Books




Personally, as a book lover there is nothing more special than a book signed by a favourite author. I thought it might be a nice idea to share with you the signed books I have collected over the years. 

1. Armada by Ernest Cline. 

Author of the acclaimed 'Ready Player One', this book encompasses all that I enjoy sci-fi and video games!

2. A variety of the Wardstone Chronicles by Joseph Delaney. 

One of my favourite series that I talk more about here.

3. Empire of the Saviours by A.J. Dalton. 

One of the most bizarre books I have ever read. I couldn't even attempt to decipher the plot even if I tried. 

4. Half the World by Joe Abercrombie. 

The sequel to Half a King. I won't tell you the plot to this 'cause spoilers but Half a King is the story of Prince Yarvi. Yarvi has always been viewed as a disappointment in his fathers eyes but now he's trying to regain a position he didn't want to begin with. 

5. Precocious by Joanna Barnard. 

A contemporary novel in which not everyone is what they seem. 

6. Lyme Hall by Stuart Webb. 

A gothic story that tells of a young girl Rose's relationship with her father who only care that deer are disappearing from their estate and not for his daughter who is beginning to see and hear things that aren't there. 

7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. 

Basically she's awesome. More about Ms. Maas here

These are all the books that I currently own that are signed in some way. 

Do you have any signed books? 

Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?